Helping Calgary Stay Healthy and Active
Live your active lifestyle with cutting edge, medically proven strategies.
Our fitness and athletic therapy team collaborate to support your health and fitness so that you can continue doing the activities you enjoy. Working with our fitness team is a great way to help you exercise properly, effectively and consistently. No matter what your individual goals are, we are here to help you achieve them! Your sessions will be specific to your goals, needs, lifestyle and capabilities.
Our fitness team’s proficiencies include:
- Weight loss/gain and weight management
- Strength and conditioning
- Sport-specific training and conditioning
- Injury reconditioning and return to activity
- Metcon and HIIT
- Maternity care
- Prevention and management of disease and injury
- Cancer recovery training
- Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s training
- Exercise testing, prescription and design
- Functional movement assessment
- Movement efficiency, balance and functional stability
Colin’s strengths are his professionalism, integrity, dedication, and personal relationship with his clients. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to increase their fitness level, tackle new challenges and have fun doing it.”
Fitness and Training Specialties
Online Virtual Training
The Preventous Kinesiologists and Exercise Specialists are available for both in-person and one-on-one virtual training sessions for our Preventous Collaborative Health patients and prospective patients.