As a medical facility, we take your fitness seriously, offering you:
- Individualized fitness programs specific to your goals
- Evidence based prescription by our CSEP Certified Exercise Physiologists and CSEP Certified Personal Trainers
- Private state-of-the-art, on-site fitness testing facility
A fitness assessment not only helps develop an appropriate, individualized exercise training program, but also screening for risk of heart disease and other chronic diseases. Every fitness assessment includes tests that can measure the five different components of health-related physical fitness including: body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, flexibility, muscular strength and muscular endurance.
Working with a personal trainer is a great way to help you stay motivated and active. No matter what your individual goals are, we are here to help you achieve them! Working one-on-one with our personal trainers, your sessions will be specific to your goals, lifestyle and capabilities. They will help motivate, educate and keep you accountable throughout your customized fitness program.
Peak fitness and proper nutrition go hand in hand. These programs combine personal training sessions with a complete nutrition assessment, including your resting metabolic rate and a grocery shopping tour.
Fitness and Training Specialties
- Weight loss and weight management
- Sport-specific training and conditioning
- Strength and conditioning
- Muscle testing and functional movement
- Exercise testing, prescription and design
- Prevention and management of disease and injury
- Body composition analysis
- Movement efficiency and balance