A refreshing health-conscious treat.
- 3 apples, diced (sweet varieties pair better with the tartness of the yogurt)
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds (ground)
- 4 tsp maple syrup or honey – use more or less to taste
- 3/4 cup sultana raisins
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- dash of cinnamon
- Set out 4 glasses or bowls.
- In each, layer 1/4 chopped apple, 1/4 cup yogurt, 2 tsp ground flaxseeds, and 1 tbsp raisins twice in each glass.
- Drizzle each parfait with 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey, and sprinkle with chopped walnuts and cinnamon.
Nutrition per serving
- 13g protein
- 6g fiber
- 4g fat (0 saturated)
- 265 calories